Leadership and management
Working in the Engineering Management function at Spotify since August 2019. Before that, I was part of the management team at Diabol for 5.5 years, a Swedish consultancy focusing on continuous delivery and DevOps.
10 years background in consulting, with extensive experience in coaching and leading organizations through change and continuous improvement processes.
Continuous Delivery and DevOps methodologies
Years of experience implementing continuous delivery pipelines, coaching on continuous delivery and DevOps best practices and ways of working.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Several years of hands-on experience engineering systems running on the AWS platform, including automated provisioning and deployment orchestration on AWS using the AWS APIs and CLI tools.
- AWS certified associate level solutions architect March 2016-2018.
- AWS experience includes CloudFormation, EC2, ELB, auto-scaling, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, VPC, IAM, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, Cloudwatch.
Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Engineering systems at Spotify scale running on the GCP platform, such as our lyrics and trending searches features.
- Experience in GCP technologies such as Google Compute Engine, Cloud SQL, IAM, GCS.
Distributed systems and microservices
Over five years of experience developing distributed systems in a microservice oriented architecture.
This includes designing systems handling significant load, taking in to account high availability, fault tolerance,
zero downtime deployments, metrics, monitoring, tracing and observability paradigms.
Over five years of experience running production workloads on container orchestration platforms using Docker, e.g. on Kubernetes.
Java, Scala, Groovy
Over 10 years of experience engineering production systems running on the Java platform, primarily using Java, but also Scala and Groovy.